Praise & Prayer Directives - October 2011
The culmination of all things has now come near; keep sound minded practicing self-control, alert therefore for the practice of prayer.
Above all things have fervent and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins (forgives and disregards the offenses of others).
Practice hospitality to one another, welcoming each other as guests without complaining. Each of you as a good manager must use the gift that God has given you to serve others.1 Peter 4:7-10
- Rejoice before the LORD your GOD in this Feast of Sukkot
(7 Days in enclosed outdoor booths following the year's late fruit harvest plus 1 Day rejoicing in the Torah, the WORD of GOD. We welcome you to rest and enjoy refreshments in a Sukka on the Jerusalem Prayer Tower's balcony.)
- We rejoice here in Jerusalem together as the nations are coming up to worship the LORD having participated in the joy of 50 hours of continuous worship, prayer and praise during the Days of Awe preceding the Day of Atonement in the Jerusalem Prayer Tower.
- Praise for instrumentation and songs of worship arising in Jerusalem from those of the congregation ministering at International Feast celebrations.
- As many gathered for the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem, we praise God for calling and establishing watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem who will not hold their peace day or night, making mention of the LORD until He establish and make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. He has filled and is continuing to flourish the Prayer Tower with 24 HR worship and prayer!
- Pray to the LORD of the HARVEST that He would send forth His workers into the field for it is ripe.
- Praise God for the release of more healings and salvations in our midst as we thank Him for those He has graciously granted recently.
- Pray for the nations as they are gathered together in deliberations and deciding judgement regarding Jerusalem. Intercede for nations that they would seek both good and peace for Jerusalem.
- Yuval School of Music and the Arts
- Praise for Yuval's recent opening of a new branch in Tel Aviv offering more training opportunities for local Israeli believers.
- Pray that the LORD would establish and flourish His work of Yuval that many would develop their gifts to be employed in kingdom service.
- Children's Ministry at King of Kings Community Jerusalem
- Praise for an increase of volunteers in the older classes. We are getting closer to having a helper to assist the teachers every week and that is an answer to prayer.
- Join with us, praying that the Holy Spirit would move in the children's lives on Sundays so that what happens on a Sunday would affect the children's lives during the week.
- Pray that the children would grow in their hunger to have a close friendship with the LORD and to get to know Him through reading His Word.
- King's School of Media
- Praise for the Media student's recent expanding involvement with support filming for GOD TV, creating new opportunities for them.
- Pray for the LORD's guiding hand to be on the students as they learn and serve in the many festive events about Jerusalem this month -- Hallelujah!