Praise & Prayer Directives - April 2012 / Nissan-Iyar 5772
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,Isaiah 61:1-3
because the LORD has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,
to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.
- King of Kings congregations, both English and Hebrew speaking
- Pray that God's grace would rest upon our ministering staff in the midst of the need, lending sufficiency and rest for all the works He would have us to accomplish.
- Praise for the Lamb of God being exalted, resurrected in power, atoning for our sin by His precious blood.
- Pray for God's strength for our pastors, physically and spiritually that they might minister effectively to those under their care.
- We are asking the LORD to raise up his workers, training and supplying them with every heavenly and physical resource for effective service in the coming harvest season.
- We praise God for the second semester of Yuval's Messianic School of Music and the Arts recent beginning, and newly remodeled spaces redeemed outside our congregational entrance now able to be utilized for music lessons.
- Praise God for a 4-week study on the Holy Spirit completed in Discipleship as the LORD provides opportunities to apply what was received.
- Music and the Media Arts Development
- Pray into the development of a new drama called The Kingdom and the call received by its directors to produce it in Jerusalem. May God establish His purpose and plan regarding "The Kingdom."
- Continue to pray for our King's Media School students and directors who are increasing their capabilities, perfecting the talent and interest deposited within them. May the LORD continue to open more doors for them.
- Jerusalem Prayer Tower
- Praise for 3.5 hours short of full 24-HR coverage this month! We thank the LORD for sending those He has called to take a watch in the Prayer Tower.
- As some have recently sensed a picture of the river of God flowing from the throne to Israel and the Nations in the midst of worship, indeed may Springs of Living Water flow through this city and nation to all nations.
- We are so joyful for the overflowing gift of rain in Israel this winter raising the level of the Sea of Galilee. We ask for the Holy Spirit's rain upon hearts in our nation.
- Pray for God's choice leaders to fill the ranks for those who will leave this summer due to visa requirements, Amen!