Praise & Prayer Directives - MONTH YEAR
And Mordecai told them to answer Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai: “Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!”Esther 4:13-16
- Join us in the Jerusalem Prayer Tower for a three-day Esther fast for the people of God, that He would deliver us from internal and external enemies of our souls March 7-9th.
- Pray that God's people would receive the fullness of His love in trust with reverential fear, turning away from all internal compromise with worldly dictates or the love of the world.
- Join with in calling upon God's protective shield and deliverance from our enemies being alert to all schemes of the evil one.
- Agree with us for faithful unity in the Body of Messiah according to the principles of the Word and heart of God.
- With joy, we sing praises to our God who is a faithful covenant keeping God to Israel and all who love Him worldwide.
- Children's Ministry at KKCJ
- Praise the Lord for the moving of the Holy Spirit among the children and for good times of prayer together.
- Please continue to pray for increase in our children's ministry and for consistency in attendance of families so that the children can be built up in the Lord each week.
- Kings School of Media
- We are asking God that the five students who are graduating in June will find suitable work that will advance their careers and the Kingdom of God.
- Discipleship Study Growth Groups
- Praise God for a completion of Matthew 6 and 7 with many growing in heart applications of God's Word.
- Pray with us during the next four week sessions on the Holy Spirit that God would impart His fullness to our congregations and those who participate.