Adopt a Single Mom Fund
Most of the single moms in our midst are working hard yet life is such an ongoing struggle. The Israeli government only has limited funds to help them. We are assisting some and want to provide further help to them. You can join us in helping by indicating one of the following areas in which you would like to give:
- help them to purchase school clothes and supplies for the school year – $250 per child per year.
- give them a special love offering to help with expenses for the Biblical Jewish holidays – $150 per single parent family per holiday
- give them a love gift for the summer months so that they provide summer camp for their children- $150 per child
- help them with bus tickets approx. – $600 per person for one year
- give them a special one time offering of any amount towards a special need such as:
- a computer for a child
- help to pay the rent
- help pay back a bank loan
- …and the list goes on.
Please note that your gift is designated to: Adopt a Single Mom Fund