|Location||Lobby of the Pavilion, Clal Building, 97 Jaffa Rd., Jerusalem|
|Time||5:00pm - 8:30pm|
|Date(s)||March 7, 2016 - March 10, 2016|
|Summary||The classes for this course: Personal Fundraising and Networking, Small Organization Fundraising, Large Organization Fundraising, and Game Changers - Donations that change the course of your organization.|
March 2016 Course: Finished
Our most recent class, Fundraising and Networking, was held from March 7 - March 10, and it was incredible! Not only did we have around 50 students attend on our main campus, we also had students join the class online from countries around the world! You can read more about this specific course near the bottom of this page. Make sure to check this page again in the next few weeks as we prepare to announce the next IAM class, coming this summer!
Now that the class is finished, we have edited the recordings of each session, and the archives are available online.
For the first time, we are offering global archive access, and we have reduced the cost to 100 ILS (New Israeli Shekels). You can use the button below to register for full archive access and submit the nominal tuition fee of 100 ILS.
The Archive tuition fee grants you access to the full March 2016 class archives, enabling you to:
- Watch the video recordings online, from your computer, tablet, or even your phone!
- Download the instructor notes, presentation slides, and other relevant resources
- Receive notifications about future classes
The classes for this course included:
- Personal Fundraising and Networking
- Small Organization Fundraising
- Large Organization Fundraising
- Game Changers - Donations that change the course of your organization
Our speakers were:
- Rob Parker - Prepare Ministries
- Steve Herzog - PAOC Eurasia Director
- Wayne Hilsden - President of King of Kings Ministries, President of FIRM
Our class began on March 7th and followed the schedule below and was hosted in the Lobby of the Pavilion of the Clal Building, 97 Jaffa Rd., Jerusalem.
- Monday March 7th, 5 pm - 8:30 pm (dinner included)
- Tuesday, March 8th, 5 pm - 8:30 pm (dinner included)
- Wednesday, March 9th, 5 pm - 8:30 pm (dinner included)
- Thursday, March 10th, 5 pm - 8:30 pm (dinner included)
The class was taught in English, and we provided translation into Hebrew and Russian. The cost of the class was 250 ILS (or 125 ILS for the new live streamed option - see the box below for more details). You can request more information from email@example.com.
Live Stream Option
The Israel Academy of Ministry would like to be able to serve those interested in our training courses even if the situation does not allow them be with us in person. We have created a live stream option so that anyone who has registered can join us online. Since we broadcasted the course on "Fundraising and Networking" live online for the first time, and realized that we may have had some areas of improvement to identify, we offered this first Live online course at half price - 125 ILS per person. This registration allowed us to send unique login information in order for online registrants to join the class.