- Vision and Core Values
Vision and Core Values
King of Kings Community is called to be a compelling, Messiah-centered, Spirit-empowered, disciple-making community that reveals the true face of Yeshua (Jesus) to Israel and to the nations.
Our Core Values
- Centrality of Yeshua the Messiah
- We are committed to making Yeshua the Lord of our life, faith and ministry.
- We are committed to worship in Spirit and truth for God’s pleasure. We believe worship is a testimony of our passion for God, an instrument of spiritual warfare (2 Chron 20:17-22) and provokes unbelievers to jealousy.
- We are committed to praying together for God’s leading, enabling and blessing in all our endeavors. We also encourage the Church around the world to pray for Israel’s physical and spiritual restoration.
- We are committed to making disciples by teaching “the whole counsel of God”. We strengthen the connection to our Biblical Hebrew roots which nourish our faith and enable us to communicate the truth more effectively.
- We are committed to love and serve one another, looking to the first Jerusalem congregation as our primary model (Acts 2:42-27).
- We gather as a community in various ways, including large weekly celebrations, medium-size fellowship gatherings, as well as in small groups.
- We believe in the blessing of giving tithes and offerings to God for the support of our congregation.
- We are committed to walking together according to the biblical standard of holiness and righteousness.
- We believe in being accountable to God, to others in the congregation and are open to godly counsel from the wider Body of Messiah.
- Empowerment of the Holy Spirit
- We are committed to Spirit-empowered ministry, recognizing that we are inadequate in ourselves to fulfill our awesome calling. We encourage one another to be baptized in the Holy Spirit and to be filled daily with His power. We encourage the operation of the gifts of the Spirit for mutual edification and producing lasting fruit.
- Proclaiming the Good News
- We are committed to the task of proclaiming with our lips and our lives that Yeshua the Messiah is the only Savior of Israel and the world.
- Because much of the Church is cut off from her Hebrew roots, Jewish people have often seen a distorted picture of Yeshua. Consequently we strive to reveal His true face in a loving, culturally relevant and sensitive manner. We also believe that our testimony is made real and compelling when Jewish and non-Jewish disciples serve together as “one new man”.(Ephesians 2:15)
- We believe that God is restoring the Jewish people physically to their land and spiritually to Himself. When this restoration is made complete Israel will again be a light to all nations.
- Although our calling is primarily to Jewish people (Galatians 2:9), we also support those who are called primarily to Arabs.
- Mercy Ministry
- We are committed to expressing the heart of the Messiah toward hurting people through deeds of compassion. We give to those in need what is already placed in our hands and also trust God’s Spirit to flow through us with healing and deliverance.
- Apostolic Ministry
- We are committed to inspiring and equipping people for pioneering new congregations and ministries that identify with our vision and core values.